Preparing for your departure in a campervan is not always easy. So we have prepared a list of the essentials to bring back for going on holiday in a campervan!
To prepare for the recovery of the van
- Sufficient bank ceiling
- Take license, credit card
- Look at the cars before coming
- Be at the chosen time then of the reservation.
Watch the tutorials
Before hitting the road to pick up your van, do not hesitate to watch the tutorials available on our site, to take control of your future van. You can now watch them below.
What you need to have in your suitcase:
- Bedding (beds are 120-135cm wide)- Sheets, duvet, pillows or duvets.
- Mosquito repellent
- Headlamp / torch
- Toilet paper
- Garbage bag, Dishwashing liquid, Sponge
- Paper towels, tea towels
- Organic wipes
- Eco-responsible sunscreen
- Italian coffee maker or press
- Organic soap, especially if you wash in nature
- Fabric bag for shopping
- Umbrella, K-way
- Pharmacy kit
- Rope and clothes peg for longer stays
- Foldable shovel if you are a fan of needs in nature or if you get stuck on a beach
- Swiss army knife, lighter
- Speaker for music
- Cable jack to connect MP3
- Be at the time chosen then from the reservation
- Mobile Phone Backup
- Dual USB adapter to charge 2 phones while driving
- Power strip
What is provided in your van
- Washing up
- Shovel / brush
- Vest / Triangle
- 24/7 Support
- Spare wheel
- Bedding (30€ / bed) – Sheets, duvet and pillows
- Chemical toilet (5€ / day)
- Tables and chairs
- Electric kit
- Grilled BBQ
- Part4night (free) – Application for sharing cool places to rest in vans and vans.
- Spot on travel (paying) – Travel guide application allowing you to find the best parking places, to discover France as well as possible.
- Homecamper – Homestay camping application from your mobile.
- Coloring pages
- Board Games / Card Games
- Homework 😀
- Molky / Frisbee /Fishing rod
N’hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous désirez plus de renseignements, grâce à ça vous serez tranquille pour les vacances.