Your California T6 VAN-IT van in pictures
The strengths of the 4-seater van: top-of-the-range vehicle, integrated camping table and chairs, awning for the sun, permanent 220v socket, real fridge with 3 days of autonomy, stationary heating.
The complete description of the California T6 VAN-IT van
01 The van in road mode
California T6 vans have 2 seats in the front and a 2-seater bench in the back (4 seat belts)
The many options will guarantee you optimal driving comfort:
- 150 HP engine
- Air conditioner
- Speed regulator
- Reversing radar
- Aux Mp3 and USB socket, CD player
- Armrests on the front seats
- Bluetooth telephone connection
02 The kitchen
When it’s time to sit down to eat, you can effortlessly open the roof (electric control) to be able to stand up in the van, and rotate the 2 front seats to create a real lounge area.
You can then enjoy all the equipment available inside the van:
- 2 gas cooking rings
- A sheet metal sink + tap with electric pump
- 30l clean water tank
- A 45 liter 12v / 220v refrigerator with long autonomy auxiliary battery
- A removable sliding table
- Complete kitchen equipment: pan, saucepan, plates, glasses, bowls, colander, cutting board, cutlery
You can also eat outside thanks to the outdoor table built into the side door and the 2 outdoor chairs located in the tailgate. The 4-seater T6 California are also equipped with an exterior awning to protect you from the sun.
03 The night
At bedtime you will have 2 comfortable beds that are very easy to set up.
- At the bottom, the bench seat unfolds and forms with the rear mattress a comfortable double bed of 118 x 195 x 8.5 cm
- At the top, the pop-up roof shelters a second double bed of 107 x 195 X 6 cm with windows equipped with mosquito nets on the sides
- Blinds or curtains will hide all the openings
No problem in case of cold nights thanks to the auxiliary heating working even with the engine stopped (runs on auxiliary battery and diesel).
We offer optional bedding: sheets, duvet + pillows (30 € / bed).
04 Other amenities
- Shower to rinse off at the back of the van (at room temperature)
- Possibility of optional solar shower and chemical toilet
- 12 V interior sockets
- 220V sockets working permanently
Many storage spaces have been provided to store all your personal effects:
- Cupboards under the kitchenette
- Trunk under the rear seat
- Wardrobe closet above the bench seat
- Large rear storage space for suitcases